How to update to 1.69Step 1. Try the Update Button
Try updating normally, by pressing the Update button, shown below. If you encounter any problems, continue with Step 2.
Step 2: Download Critical Rebuild Program (Vista Users, use this option)
If the update process in Step 1 is not working, you can download and install the Critical Rebuild Program.
Note: This Program includes all critical files, not just patch files, so it should only be used if the update process in step 1 does not work.
- NWN:HotU English Critical Rebuild - BioWare
Step 3: Download CEP 2.1
All the files related to CEP 2.1 can be found at the following page:
If you prefer to not have to search what files you need, use the following download links:
- Updated 5/23/2008 use this full download to have all the latest fixes as of this date. This version is self installing.
- Updated 5/23/2008 use this full download to have all the latest fixes as of this date. This version is user install.
- Manual Install: Copy all .hak files to the hak folder. Copy the .tlk file, to the tlk folder. The folders are found in the nwn install directory.
- 5/26/2008 - This is the top hak with all the 2da files. I am updating this with a fix for the torch properties. This version is not in the full downloads so this one is required on top of the full down load to be up to date until the full down loads require a change to version _d.
If you lack a program to extract the files from the user install version, download one of these programs:
- WinRAR provides the full RAR and ZIP file support, can decompress CAB, GZIP, ACE and other archive formats
- Open source Windows utility for manipulating archives. Formats 7z, ZIP, GZIP, BZIP2 and TAR are supported fully, other formats can be unpacked.